[802.3_100GCU] minutes: 802.3bj Jitter Spec Interest Group meeting #1

First meeting was held, 15 participants recorded: Yasuo Hidaka, Magesh Valliappan, Kent Lusted, Richard Mellitz, Mike Li, Mohammad Kermani, Beth Kochuparambil, Scott Irwin, Hiroshi Takatori, Vittal Balasubramanian, Joel Goergen, Wheling Cheng , John Wang, Albert Vareljian, Adee Ran
If you were on the call and aren't listed, please send me a note.

Notes:

Next meeting planned for next Wednesday, same time. If anyone has contributions to make please send me a note.