[802.3_100GCU] Sept Interim Web Page Updated

Dear Task Force Participants,

The Sept Interim web page has been updated (zip file, EEE Ad hoc responses, FEC Ad Hoc responses, and updated files).

For tomorrow -

·         Please take a moment to review the noted “bucket” list of comments, and let Adam or myself know if you have any comments that you would like pulled out of the bucket.

·         The responses generated by the EEE and FEC Ad hocs has been uploaded – please take a moment to review these responses, and let Adam or myself know if you have any comments that you would like to discuss.

We will start at 8:30am tomorrow.  Please be there to start as I will be starting promptly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia