Re: [802.3_100GCU] Rx interference tolerance testing Ad-Hoc.

Mike

Do you mean Oct 11?

Thanks,
Ali

On Oct 8, 2012, at 4:37 PM, Mike Dudek wrote:

Charles and I received an action item at the latest meeting to convene an ad hoc to discuss the interference tolerance testing for PAM4.  In particular to propose a specification equivalent to Table 94-7.

Our first meeting is proposed to be on Nov 11 at 11AM PST.  Telephone number US:  866-548-4082 and conference code:  9702884561.   Information for international callers will be supplied later.

Please advise Charles and myself if you want further information on this ad-hoc,  if you will be attending this call, and whether we’ve chosen a particularly bad time.

Mike Dudek
QLogic Corporation
Senior Manager Signal Integrity
26650 Aliso Viejo Parkway