[802.3_100GCU] Update: Preparations for Sandy

All,

I have been monitoring the storm hourly, and currently my hometown is in the path of Sandy.  Therefore, I want to make sure that adequate backup preparations regarding the task force ballot are in place.

When submitting comments please send your comments to the following email addresses:

jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx

jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxx

adam.healey@xxxxxxx

kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx

Adam, Kent, and myself will work between the three of us to consolidate comments.

Current forecasts at the moment is that my area could be without power for 7 to 10 days.  In anticipation of that, if I am unable to get access to power / networking, Adam will cover my chair responsibilities.  While I realize this may be a bit melodramatic, I want to make sure that adequate preparations have been made to minimize any disruption to the task force.

Thanks to everyone for their understanding at this moment, and  I look forward to seeing everyone in San Antonio.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force