[802.3_100GCU] Comment tool problem

Sorry for the wide distribution, but it’s getting v. close to the comment deadline.

I’m running into a crash whenever I try to run the comment tool. It was working this afternoon, I generated a comment file & then when I tried to restart it (to generate some more) I got “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b). Clock OK to close the application.” So I did all the usual stuff – rebooted, reloaded the comment tool, etc. & I keep getting the same. Has anyone else seen this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Many thanks for any help,

Hugh.