[802.3_100GCU] P802.3bj PAR Modification / 5C Approval

Dear Task Force Participants,

This email is to inform you that the modifications to the IEEE P802.3bj PAR and 5C have both been approved:

·         The 802 EC voted to approve the 5C and forward the modify PAR to NesCom at the IEEE 802 Nov LMSC Closing Meeting.

·         On Wednesday, December 5, 2012, the IEEE SASB voted to approve the IEEE P802.3bj PAR modification.

I will be working on getting the webpage updated to reflect the current state of our project.

My congratulations to all as we continue our forward progress.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force