Re: [802.3_100GCU] ad hoc to harmonize electrical cable and transmitter parameters for Claus...

Colleagues,

Sorry for multiple e-mails just realized typo..it's IEEE P802.3bj/D2.0 not D1...

Regards, Chris

Subject: Ad hoc to harmonize electrical's, cable assembly and Tx/Rx parameters. Next meeting: May 9, 2013 - 8:00 AM PST Pacific Time (US & Canada). Webex information to follow.

There are a few comments to D2 802.3bj worth developing broader consensus and discussion prior to the meeting. I'm planning to hold and ad hoc meeting Thursday May 9 8 AM-to-10 AM PST right before Charles Moores meeting. Some comments for consideration listed below. If you plan to attend please reply so I can create an ad hoc distribution list for presentation distribution and further notices.
Mike Dudek (MD), Piers Dawe (PD).
MD-188
PD-233
PD-187