Re: [802.3_100GCU] ad hoc to harmonize electrical cable and transmitter param...8:30AM PST

Chris,
        Can you please add me to meeting. Thanks

Regards,

Pravin Patel

Senior Technical Staff Member; IBM Master Inventor  IBM SystemX
High Speed Interconnect Architecture  Bldg:205 Room:EE161
E-mail: pravinp@xxxxxxxxxx  3039 Cornwallis Road
Phone: 919-543-3837  RTP, NC 27709