From: Healey, Adam B (Adam)
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 5:35 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IEEE P802.3bj May 2013 meeting materials have been posted.

Task Force participants,

The editorial team has produced proposed responses to comments received during initial Working Group ballot. The comment reports, sorted by both clause and comment ID, may be found at the following link.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/index.html >

In addition, the agenda and presentations for the meeting have been posted to the following link.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/may13/index.html >

Finally, I wanted to remind you that it is my intention to appoint Matt Brown to be IEEE P802.3bj Editor-in-Chief as I have vacated the position to assume the role of Task Force chair. Should my appointment to the position of Task Force chair be confirmed, I intend to ask that the Task Force confirm the appointment of Matt Brown to the position of Editor-in-Chief (keeping with the precedent set by our former chair). These items will be considered as part of the opening business Tuesday morning.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Acting Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group