[802.3_100GCU] IEEE P802.3bj July 2013 meeting materials have been posted.

Task Force participants,

The editorial team has produced proposed responses to comments received during Working Group ballot recirculation. The comment reports, sorted by both clause and comment ID, may be found at the following link.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/index.html >

In addition, the agenda and presentations for the meeting have been posted to the following link.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jul13/index.html >

I would like to offer some additional information about our meeting next week. The current schedule may be found at the following link.

< http://802world.org/apps/session/81/attendee/schedule >

The IEEE P802.3bj Task Force is currently scheduled to meet in the Popov 2 room in the ITU building July 16 to July 18. However, please check the schedule because room assignments are subject to change. Below I have included links to maps for each of the buildings where Working Group sessions will take place. Note that the IEEE 802.3 Working Group plenary is currently scheduled to be in CICG Room 2 on July 15 (1 pm start).

ITU (REGISTRATION & SECURITY BADEGS)

International Telecommunication Union (ITU)

Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland

FLOOR PLAN < http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf >

CICG

Centre International de Conférence Genève (CICG)

17 rue de Varembé

CH 1211 Genève 20

Tél. +41 (0)22 791 91 11

BUILDING PLAN < http://www.cicg.ch/content/pdf/cicg_plan_acces.pdf >

CCV

Centre de Conférences

de Varembé (CCV)

9-11 rue de Varembé

CH 1211 Genève 20

Tél. +41 (0)22 791 91 11

BUILDING PLAN < http://www.cicg.ch/content/pdf/cicg_plan_acces.pdf >

Best regards,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force

Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group