[802.3_100GCU] IEEE P802.3bj meeting minutes, comment reports

Task Force participants,

The meeting materials for the July 2013 meeting have been updated and the unapproved meeting minutes posted.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/jul13/index.html >

The final responses to comments received during Working Group recirculation ballot on Draft 2.1, sorted both by Clause and comment ID, have also been posted.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/comments/index.html  >

Finally, I wanted to note that data for a "35 dB High Loss FR4 Channel", provided by Rich Mellitz (Intel), is now available. This channel was referenced in Charles Moore's presentation "COM and Tx specifications". I want to thank Rich for making this data available to the Task Force.

< http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/ChannelData/mellitz_3bj_02_0713.zip >

My thanks to the Task Force for their efforts to make our July 2013 meeting successful.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group