|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Hello All! Reminder for our first Ad Hoc call, Wednesday at 9:05am PST
If anyone has a presentation they would like to bring forward, please email myself and Kent with a presentation request and presentation by 4pm PST on Tuesday (tomorrow). Please take note that presentations should be limited to building consensus towards our study group goals: Objectives, CSD, and PAR.
Information to include in your request:
Title of Presentation
Estimated time (for presentation and discussion)
As a reminder, please be familiar with the following slides prior to participating in a call –
· IEEE PRE-PAR Patent Policy - https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf
· IEEE 802 Participation – https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt
Acting Study Group Chair
Happy Monday and welcome to the “100Gbps per Lane for Electrical Interfaces and Electrical PHYs” Study Group, AKA 100G Electrical Lane SG!
As promised I’m sending call information to the reflector in a moment… these are likely to be some lively discussions, if you can join us! I will do my best to keep us concise and moving forward.
12/13 – 8am PDT – Consensus discussion
12/20 – 9:05am PDT – First Ad Hoc meeting for the study group
Feel free to email me with questions or if you need details.
Hello All and Welcome to December!
Thank you for the support of the successful CFI and unanimous vote for form a study group!!
The reflector for our study group is officially in place… Please join our discussion.
The first official ad hoc will be Wednesday December 20th at 9am PST (.3cd leadership has agreed to shorten their ad hoc to an hour immediately prior). In addition, given the announcement of cancellation for .3cd’s Dec. 13 ad hoc, I’m going to host an unofficial consensus building call in its place at 8am PST (on Wed. Dec. 13th) to prepare for the official start. Call information for both will be sent out via the 100GEL reflector.
A HUGE thank you to Kent Lusted accepting my proposal of him as Acting Vice Chair in our efforts. He and I are teaming up to lead our group to success!
I’m new to working with the IEEE web area, so please be patient with the website.
I look forward to working together towards an even greater tomorrow!
Acting Study Group Chair
My apologies if you are receiving this email twice. I have BCC’d the list of CFI supporters.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kent Lusted <kent.c.lusted@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: 100GEL Ad Hoc
- From: "Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)" <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:51:04 +0000
- Cc: Ted Sprague <tsprague@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Erdem Matoglu <Erdem.Matoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Li, Peng Mike" <peng.mike.li@xxxxxxxxx>, George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hormoz Djahanshahi <hormoz.djahanshahi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Yurtin, John" <john.yurtin@xxxxxxxxx>, Vittal Balasubramanian <vbala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David.Piehler@xxxxxxxx" <David.Piehler@xxxxxxxx>, "Law, David" <dlaw@xxxxxxx>, "derek.cassidy@xxxxxx" <derek.cassidy@xxxxxx>, Kapil Shrikhande <kshrikhande@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Upen Reddy Kareti (ureddy)" <ureddy@xxxxxxxxx>, Bilal Ahmad <bilal.ahmad2@xxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Kimber <MKimber@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Vineet Salunke (vineets)" <vineets@xxxxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AdNytNNKCcaYpMmqSEa5ZLgOJPgCLw==BEGIN:VCALENDAR METHOD:PUBLISH PRODID:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 VERSION:2.0 BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Pacific Standard Time BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:16010101T020000 TZOFFSETFROM:-0700 TZOFFSETTO:-0800 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:16010101T020000 TZOFFSETFROM:-0800 TZOFFSETTO:-0700 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT ORGANIZER;CN=Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay):MAILTO:edonnay@xxxxxxxxx DESCRIPTION;LANGUAGE=en-US: 802.3cd has agreed to shorten their call to 1ho ur directly before this call. Looking forward to this discussion with the study group! Agenda to come.\n\nCheers!\n~Beth Kochuparambil\n\n-- Do no t delete or change any of the following text. -- \n \n \nJoin WebEx me eting <https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=md32184e6d01a71c7ee4a 4fd926e918c2> \nMeeting number (access code): 202 689 090 \nMeeting pas sword: LetsTalk (53878255 from phones) \n \n\nJoin from a video system o r application\nDial 202689090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <sip:firstname.lastname@example.org om> \nYou can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number. \n From the Cisco internal network\, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting numbe r. If you are the host\, enter your PIN when prompted. \n \nJoin by pho ne \n+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) \n+1-866-432-9903 C all-in toll-free number (US/Canada) \nGlobal call-in numbers <https://cis co.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=414190922&tollF ree=1> | Toll-free calling restrictions <https://www.webex.com/pdf/toll free_restrictions.pdf> \n \nCan't join the meeting? <https://help.webe x.com/docs/DOC-5412> \n \nIf you are a host\, go here <https://cisco.web ex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mf7c91bfb6381f1b39bcad61bf09f54fd> to view h ost information.\n\nIMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded\ , which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session\, y ou automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to bein g recorded\, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the sessio n. \n\n SUMMARY;LANGUAGE=en-US:100GEL Ad Hoc DTSTART;TZID=Pacific Standard Time:20171220T090500 DTEND;TZID=Pacific Standard Time:20171220T110000 UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E00800000000C0F08CE46D72D301000000000000000 010000000CB9299C911940740A60144E42E4A4D3B CLASS:PUBLIC PRIORITY:5 DTSTAMP:20171211T191835Z TRANSP:OPAQUE STATUS:CONFIRMED SEQUENCE:3 LOCATION;LANGUAGE=en-US:WebEx X-MICROSOFT-CDO-APPT-SEQUENCE:3 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-OWNERAPPTID:-1240741919 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:BUSY X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY X-MICROSOFT-CDO-ALLDAYEVENT:FALSE X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1 X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INSTTYPE:0 X-MICROSOFT-DISALLOW-COUNTER:FALSE BEGIN:VALARM DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT10M ACTION:DISPLAY END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR
--- End Message ---