[802.3_100GEL] Announcing the 100GEL Study Group Interim Meeting - Jan 18-19, Geneva, Switzerland

Hello and Happy Thursday!

With Geneva right around the corner, I was reminded that I was supposed to send out a meeting announcement… oops!  Still learning.

Our study group will meet Thursday 1pm-5:30pm & Friday 8am-6pm of the interim week.  Presentations should be centered on completing the PAR and CSD.  Narrowing down the objectives is also a noble goal, however we have through March to complete this milestone.

-        Request for presentations are due (to me) next Friday. Jan 12th AOE.

-        Presentations are due (to myself and Kent) by 5pm PST the Wednesday prior to the meeting so I get them uploaded for the group’s review.

-        Late presentations can/should still be submitted, but will be subject to available time on the agenda and study group approval.

Presentation requests should include the following information:  Name of presenter, Title of presentation, Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers), and Brief description of topic

The schedule for January is available here:

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/802_3_jan_0118_R3.htm

The 802.3 meetings will be in the CICG conference center and the ITU buildings. If you haven't registered, please do so now to avoid delays. Access to these facilities requires a badge---you will not be able to get in without one.

Meetings in the CICG are limited to 08h00 to 18h00; meetings in the ITU can run later, as shown in the schedule.

Go to the Interim page for the link, if you still need to register: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/

I look forward to seeing your contribution to our efforts!

~Beth