|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Given that we are later in the week next week and OIF currently happening, I will extend the deadline for presentations for this meeting to Thursday 1/18 at 5pm PST. I will do my best to get the on-time presentations uploaded Friday.
Hi There! Just a quick reminder of the Geneva Deadlines:
- Send request for presentations (to me) by this Friday. Jan 12th AOE.
o Name of presenter, Title of presentation, Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers), and Brief description of topic
- Please send the presentations (to myself and Kent) by 5pm PST next Wednesday, Jan. 17th so we can get them uploaded for the group’s review.
- Late presentations can/should still be submitted, but will be subject to available time on the agenda and study group approval – please send to Kent and I as soon as possible.
Hello and Happy Thursday!
With Geneva right around the corner, I was reminded that I was supposed to send out a meeting announcement… oops! Still learning.
Our study group will meet Thursday 1pm-5:30pm & Friday 8am-6pm of the interim week. Presentations should be centered on completing the PAR and CSD. Narrowing down the objectives is also a noble goal, however we have through March to complete this milestone.
- Request for presentations are due (to me) next Friday. Jan 12th AOE.
- Presentations are due (to myself and Kent) by 5pm PST the Wednesday prior to the meeting so I get them uploaded for the group’s review.
- Late presentations can/should still be submitted, but will be subject to available time on the agenda and study group approval.
Presentation requests should include the following information: Name of presenter, Title of presentation, Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers), and Brief description of topic
The schedule for January is available here:
The 802.3 meetings will be in the CICG conference center and the ITU buildings. If you haven't registered, please do so now to avoid delays. Access to these facilities requires a badge---you will not be able to get in without one.
Meetings in the CICG are limited to 08h00 to 18h00; meetings in the ITU can run later, as shown in the schedule.
Go to the Interim page for the link, if you still need to register: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/
I look forward to seeing your contribution to our efforts!