Re: [802.3_100GEL] Upcoming Deadlines and Meetings

Final reminder that Request for Presentations for Monday’s Ad Hoc and March Meeting are due today!

Presentations should focus on substantiating our CSD and closing on our TBD numbers in the objectives.

Happy Friday,

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:31 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Elizabeth Donnay <edonnay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Upcoming Deadlines and Meetings

Hello and Happy Wednesday/Thursday!

Just a few reminders:

-Friday 2/23, Noon PST – Presentation request for Ad Hoc due

-Friday 2/23, AOE – Presentation Request for Rosemont/March face-to-face due

-Monday 2/26, 8-10am PST – Ad Hoc call

-Wednesday 2/28, 5pm PST – Presentations due for face-to-face meeting

-Wednesday 3/7, 10:30am-6pm EST – Face-to-face mtg in Rosemont, IL

-Thursday, 3/8, 8am-noon EST – Face-to-face mtg in Rosemont, IL

Talk to you soon,

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-100GEL list, click the following link: