[802.3_100GEL] Start time tomorrow is 8am - same room (ballroom H)

Note that we have a busy day tomorrow with straw polls, at least one remaining technical presentation, closing on our objectives (answering the TBDs) , and reviewing a liaison letter.

There were couple potential straw polls sent to the reflector that we’ll need to address in the morning.  One of which (George’s) we reviewed at the end of the day today, please discuss, build consensus and be prepared for this discussion in the morning as we need to move forward in this final short session before working group.

~Beth