[802.3_100GEL] Call for presentations: April 4th Ad Hoc

Do you have an intent to present on Wednesday’s Ad Hoc?  Please email me so I may make the agenda.  I will cancel the call if I have no requests by noon (PDT) on Tuesday.

Thanks,

~Beth

From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 8:50 AM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Announcing Upcoming Ad Hocs

Hello All – Happy Thursday!

I decided to push the start of our ad hocs back a couple of weeks to give everyone a much-needed and well-deserved breather.  Our PAR and CSD were accepted by the EC, so all that is left to officially become a task force is the NesCom approval in late April.

To kick off our work towards Baseline proposals, I’ll host Ad Hocs Wednesdays 9-10am PDT April 4th – May 9th.

A calendar invite will be sent shortly, but below is also the WebEx information in email form.

Cheers!

~Beth

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 201 885 729
Meeting password: MRS26JR4 (67726574 from phones)

Join from a video system or application
Dial 201885729@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.
From the Cisco internal network, dial *267* and the 9-digit meeting number. If you are the host, enter your PIN when prompted.

Join by phone
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?

If you are a host, go here to view host information.