From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 11:58 PM
To: 'STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Task Force Website and Interim presentations

You read that right… WE’RE OFFICIALLY A TASK FORCE!!!  Congratulations to you all and all of the hard work by many to get us to this point!!

Given this change over, I am still working on the website and appreciate your patience.  I will get the presentations uploaded to our new Task Force website by the end of the weekend.  Thank you again for your patience and a “Well Done” to the study group for reaching this milestone!

Happy Saturday,

~Beth