[802.3_100GEL] Announcing January Meeting

Last email for today (from me, anyway)…  😊

Looking ahead to January, the schedule has been arranged (likely to be posted next week).  802.3 will be meeting January 14-18th in Long Beach, CA, USA at an interim hosted by Aruba; .3ck will meet Tuesday afternoon, all day Wednesday, and all day Thursday.

For more information and registration: http://ieee802.org/3/interims/jan19/index.html

Dates of importance for .3ck participants:

December 5th (Wed) 7-9am PST – Ad Hoc #1

December 12th (Wed) 7-9am PST – Ad Hoc #2

December 18th (Tues) – Early Registration Ends

December 19th (Wed) 7-9am PST – Ad Hoc #3

December 21st (Fri) – Hotel Cutoff

January 2nd (Wed) 7-9am PST – Ad Hoc #4

January 4th (Fri) AOE - Presentation Requests due

January 9th (Wed) 5pm PDT - Presentations due

Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

~Beth