From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay)
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2019 7:37 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Feb 6 Ad Hoc - Call for Presentations

Hello All –

I hope this email finds you well.  Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate!

We have an Ad Hoc scheduled for this Wednesday, Feb 6th, 7-9am PST.

I currently have 1 request for this week (Feb 6) and already 4 for next week’s (Feb 13th) Ad Hoc.  Please let me know today (2/4 AOE), if you are hoping for time on this week’s (Feb 6) ad hoc.

~Beth