[802.3_100GEL] Feb 13 Ad Hoc - Proposed Agenda/Call for Presentations

Hello All!

Below you will find my proposed list technical presentations, please let me know if you had hoped for time on this Wednesday’s (2/13) Ad Hoc and are not on this list.  As you can see, we are likely to have a VERY busy 2 hours and diligence to the schedule will be crucial; some questions may need to be taken offline, but I’m looking forward to seeing the information and discussions being brought forward!

Phil/Rich – C2M COM

Mau-Lin – COM Sensitivity

Karthik – Cd Value

Phil - FEC

Alex?? – Cable Assembly

Sam – Cable Assembly

Rich/Phil – CR COM

Thank you to all for the work/collaboration happening offline.  Note that your presentation is due to me by Tuesday at Noon PST.

~Beth