[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Next Generation 100GbE Optics - Call for Presentations ( FINAL Reminder)

Hi All,

A firm reminder… (The deadline is tomorrow)

If you have not already done so, and wish to reserve time for a presentation at the upcoming Next Generation 100GbE Optics Study Group meeting, please send a formal request to me which includes the following;

  • Name of presenter
  • Title of presentation
  • Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers)
  • Brief description of topic

Please make sure to request time prior to EOD September 2, 2011.

Thank you,

Dan Dove

Acting Chair