From: Brad Booth [mailto:Brad_Booth@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:29 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Reach on MMF

Paul,

I understand. It is a different point of view on how the data may be interpreted. For example, how many of the < 10 m links terminated vs were part of a longer connection? If I remember correctly, you presented the data based upon a multiple-link topology.

I interpreted the data as indicating both multiple-link and single-link (for ToR and EoR). Given the trends in ToR and EoR, my assumption was a growing percentage of those short links are used in those topologies. That would track accordingly with the numbers I've been seeing for SFP+ DAC in ToR and EoR configurations.

Cheers,
Brad