Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF Ad Hoc

Dear all

Here are notes on the first meeting of the MMF ad hoc on Tuesday 22nd November.

Please let me know if I have missed you from the attendee list, misspelled your name or incorrectly noted your affiliation.

If you were on the call please let me know of any corrections required or comments.

The MMF ad hoc will meet again next Tuesday, 29th November, at 10.30 am PCT.

The main topic will be on cost model and link distributions, starting with an overview from Paul Kolesar’s of his updated spreadsheet.

I’ll send out a separate meeting notice for that later today.

Best wishes

Jonathan