Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE 802.3 January 2012 Interim - 4th. gentle reminder

Hi SG Participants;

A tangential reminder that p802.3ba is going to be dealing with motions on
Friday that may affect the NG100G Optical Study Group, so if you are
interested in how those motions are dealt with, you may wish to plan for a
stay until after Friday afternoon.

Regards,

Dan Dove