Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] PAM-N discussion in today's NG 100G OE SG

Chris,

I am sorry to prick your bubble, but your simulations are based on references that are less relevant now. The state of the art of silicon photonics modulators has moved ahead, though not fully reported in public domain.

The co-authors and supporters of PAM proposal are preparing to bring some very encouraging data in March, assuming this study group will give them an opportunity.

Regards,
Vipul

Vipul Bhatt
Lightwire, Inc.