Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Relative Cost to 100GBASE-SR10 CXP

Jeff

Some very valid points but regard to your item 7.
When the host ASIC/switch I/O due to capacity moves to 25G then your option are either use an inverse gearbox with
100G-SR10 or use 100GBase-SR4.  This is the time I expect most will move to 100G-SR4 if it exist.

Thanks,
Ali