Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Minutes Uploaded - Forward Direction

Alex

Then this gives us yet another reason to use cost of 10Gbase-SR and LR
for any new PMD comparisons.

Using 100GBase-SR10 or 100Gbse-LR4 cost results in the bar to be so low
that many solution could become a candidate but yet sub-optimum!

Thanks,
Ali