Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Next Generaton 100 Gbs/ PMD technology alternative commentary

Yuri’s excellent article on Si Photonics is available for download from the IEEE Communications Magazine Digital Library web site at:  http://dl.comsoc.org/comsocdl/.

Search for the February 2012 Com Mag issue in the left column Content Type box by clicking on the Magazines tab. You will need your IEEE login information to access the pdf file.

We will also discuss at the interim meeting whether we can make the file directly available for download to SG participants.

The article adds many technical details to the proposal in vlasov_01_0312, and is a thoughtful and passionate advocacy for Si Photonics.

Chris