[802.3_100GNGOPTX] PAR and 5C Motions Passed

Dear Study Group Participants,

I would like to thank the leadership team (Pete, Ryan, Kapil, Jonathan) and Steve Trowbridge for their exceptional contribution to the PAR and 5C drafts that were posted on our website for review. I would also like to thank the participants who reviewed and provided comments, some of which were accepted and some which were not, for taking the time to assist us in the editing process. I would like to thank the participants who attended our meeting, provided the additional consideration and time to speak and vote on these documents when motions were put in place to adopt them.

We are going to pre-submit these documents to 802.3 per the final motion of the day and look forward to our meeting in July where we will have an opportunity to respond to any EC comments, and any 802.3 comments that may arise.

The edited PAR and 5C documents, along with the IC to OIF have been posted up on our May Interim website down at the bottom of the page.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group