[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Web Site Updated

Dear Study Group Participants,

Our May Interim website has been updated to include the unapproved minutes from our May meeting, updated ZIP file, and our approved PAR, 5 criteria slides.

Our main page has been modified to include the PAR, 5 criteria and objectives as currently approved by our Study Group.

Please take a moment to review the unapproved minutes and if you find any concerns, contact myself and Kapil Shrikhande.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group