[802.3_100GNGOPTX] 802.3 WG Approves PAR and 5C

Dear Study Group Participants,

802.3 approved our PAR and 5C submissions and a motion to forward to the 802 Executive Committee for approval.

Ultimately, we still have some approvals to go, but I wanted to communicate this to the entire SG including those who may not have been able to attend this meeting.

Pending approvals, IEEE 802.3bm will be meeting in Geneva, Sz for its first Task Force meeting.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group