Author: Name(s) of author(s)

Subject: IEEE P802.3bm -  40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Fiber Optic Task Force

As a reminder to the group, we are a contribution driven organization.   It should not be assumed by anyone that work will just get done without contributions to drive it.  Areas not moving forward will be brought to the attention of the Task Force for consideration on how to address.  .

Wishing safe travels to all and we will see you in Geneva.

Best Regards,

Acting Chair, IEEE p802.3bm Task Force