[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Posting of 400GbE CFI Consensus Presentation

All,

The 400 GbE Call-For-Interest consensus presentation has been uploaded to http://www.ieee802.org/3/cfi/0313_1/CFI_01_0313.pdf.

This file includes the updated supporters list and minor editorial updates from the 0.94 version I had uploaded previously.

First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the presentation and its review. I think it has come together nicely, and that is the product of a lot of hard work.

Next, given the number of individuals who have expressed support, I am asking all participants who wish to be listed as a supporter to check and make sure I did not miss them.  While I have double-checked my emails, I will be the first to admit I make mistakes.  So please take a moment and review.

I am still receiving requests from individuals to be listed as supporters.  Please be patient, as I will send an update for posting prior to the plenary week.

Looking forward to our next adventure. Safe travels to Orlando, FL!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia