Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] questions remained unanswered at the Q&A session at 802,3bm Plenary after the presentation of welch_01_0313_optx

Hi Arash,

Thanks for communicating that.

Be sure to bring along a baseline proposal that includes all key elements of the draft document so people can decide upon it. I expect to see TBDs on some parameters in the draft that are soft/fuzzy, but all critical parameters/functionality should be defined and proven through your proposal.

Dan