From: "Daniel Dove" <ddove@xxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 2:55:52 PM
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] questions remained unanswered at the Q&A session at 802,3bm Plenary after the presentation of welch_01_0313_optx

Dear Participants,

Sorry to fill your intray with emails, but upon further consideration, I think it would be appropriate to point out that we also have a potential MMF clause/subclause to be written if a >20m PHY baseline were to be adopted in May.

Consistent with the guidance below for the SMF proposals, I would recommend that if you are planning to propose a >20m MMF baseline (apart from the currently adopted baseline), please work with the MMF editor (Jonathan King) to ensure that we leave Victoria with a complete MMF draft document that can go out for Task Force review.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm