Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 11th April 2013 9-10.30

Thanks Ali, thank you for the advance warning;  at this point,  having had no presentation requests,  I think the meeting could be just 1 hour duration or less.

Best wishes

jonathan

From: Ali Ghiasi [mailto:aghiasi@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:07 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100GNGOPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc - 11th April 2013 9-10.30

Jonathan

There is EA 400 GbE meeting held on the Apr 25th from 10:00-11:30 AM PST and you may want to start  your meeting by 30 min so there is no overlap.

Thanks,
Ali

On 4/18/2013 4:50 PM, Jonathan King wrote:

Dear all

Here are the minutes for 11th April MMF ad hoc.

Please let me have any comments or suggestions as soon as you are able

Results of a straw poll held at the end of the call “Do you agree with the conclusion “By about the same time 802.3bm is technically stable (H2 2014) there will be no significant power, cost or size advantage to be gained from an un-retimed short reach PMD””:  10 agree , 2 disagree, 1 abstain.

The next MMF ad hoc will be held on 25th April, 9am to 10.30am pacific, contingent on there being material to present.

I have received no requests to date.

Best wishes

jonathan