[802.3_100GNGOPTX] FINAL Reminder: Call for Presentations - May Interim Meeting Information

Reminder:

Midnight AOE
, today!

If you plan to present and have not submitted your request, please do so asap in the manner described below.

For your presentation request, please include the following;

Title of Presentation
Abstract
Time Requested
Presenter, Affiliation