[802.3_100GNGOPTX]

I am sending this message for a fourth time as I didn’t see it come back and it doesn’t appear in the reflector archive for the previous three attempts.  My apologies if you get more than one copy.

Hi,

I have posted two additional Clause 96 proposed baseline drafts (for CWDM and DMT) in the Task Force private area: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/private/index.html

The password required to access this is given out at the face-to-face meetings of the Task Force and at the 802.3 Plenary meetings.

The draft, and any other content in the private area, is posted for your review only, and neither the content nor access information should be copied or

redistributed to others in violation of document copyrights.

Regards,

Pete Anslow | Senior Standards Advisor
43-51 Worship Street | London, EC2A 2DX, UK
Direct +44 2070 125535