Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] Call for Presentations - July Plenary Meeting Information (Reminder)

Dear Task Force Participants,

Friday the 5th, our deadline for submitting a request to present is approaching quickly.

If you plan to submit a presentation request, I am asking that you include the comment ID# you are referencing in the event your presentation is related to a comment.

For your presentation request, please include the following;

Title of Presentation
Abstract
Time Requested
Presenter, Affiliation
Co-Author(s), Affiliation(s)
Comment ID# (
for those presentations related to comment resolution)

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm