Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] IEEE 802.3bm July'13 meeting material is online

Dear Task Force Participants,

I would like to provide some information related to our schedule and the current state of the website.

We have a few presentations that require minor adjustments prior to upload. We will upload them as soon as possible.

I plan to update my agenda & schedule shortly as I intend to provide a slide or two regarding the prioritization of single-mode baseline proposal presentations. Hopefully, some concise data showing how the supporter lists broke down on midnight AOE on Tusesday (our submission date).

Presenters, be aware that you are able to continue soliciting supporters and once we begin the meeting on Tuesday, we will upload the latest presentations with updated supporters list, however, this will not affect prioritization of presentations.

It's quite apparent that we have more presentations than time to present them. Our schedule is always subject to change and if an opportunity to include additional presentations makes itself available (brevity, minimal duplicative discussion, etc) we will extend the number of presentations made to the extent possible.

At the end of the meeting, presentations that were unable to be given will be marked as (not presented due to lack of time) on the website to ensure clarity of the record.

I wish to thank Pete,
Kapil, Jonathan and Ryan for all of the work they have done since our last meeting to run ad-hocs, prepare drafts, resolve comments, and prepare for this meeting.

Please enjoy safe travels and we will see you in Geneva next week!

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm