[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Norfolk Meeting Agenda

Dear Participants,

As I consider the workload for the upcoming Norfolk meeting, the primary task is to address comments as we prepare to move into our Draft D3.0 Sponsor Ballot cycle. Assuming that we get few substantial comments on D2.2, we may find the Friday schedule lighter than normal.

In discussion this morning with the leadership team, we determined that Friday *may* be a good day to hold CAUI-4 (and/or MMF) ad hoc meeting(s). These will be announced at the meeting.

Even if we do hold ad-hoc face-to-face meetings on Friday, I still anticipate our stop-time to be no later than 3:30pm.

Best Regards,
--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm Task Force