[802.3_100GNGOPTX] Agenda and Presentations for May Interim Meeting Uploaded

Dear Participants,

The Schedule, Agenda and presentations have been uploaded for next week's IEEE P802.3bm interim meeting in Norfolk, Virginia, USA.

You can find them at our website http://www.ieee802.org/3/bm/public/may14/index.html

As discussed in my earlier messages, the agenda is relatively short this meeting however, we have some important work to do so your attendance and participation is highly desired.

Please note that Thursday will be dedicated to ad hoc meetings intended to bring closure to a few key questions that are important to ensuring our Sponsor Ballot activity is successful.

I look forward to seeing you in Norfolk, and wish to thank our editorial team for their preparation, Kapil for his website preparation, and the Ethernet Alliance for hosting this meeting.

Best Regards,

--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bm