Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc, 12th June, 2014 rev pdf of draft changes to Cl 95 to add TxVEC.

Title: RE: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc, Thursday 5th June, 2014 - unapproved minutes

Dear all,

Here is the latest pdf of the draft Frame document showing changes to Clause 95 required to introduce TxVEC . This version shows  implementation of the changes we agreed on the 12th June MMF ad hoc.

I propose to make note of any  the comments that come in through the week.  For non-controversial or editorial changes, I’ll put them into a next draft revision for review at next week’s ad hoc, so that we can review those more quickly, and give more time to the topics needing it.

Best wishes

jonathan