Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc, MMF ad hoc Thursday 31st July, 2014, cancelled

Title: RE: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] MMF ad hoc, MMF ad hoc Thursday 24th July, 2014, Change marked version of Cl95 draft for review

Dear all,

I’ve not had any requests for presentation or discussion topics for tomorrow’s MMF ad hoc call, and as it’s also OIF week, I propose to cancel the meeting tomorrow.

Our next meeting will be on the 7th August 9am to 10.30 am Pacific.

Best wishes

jonathan