From: Darcel Moro
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: January Interim meeting announcement

Greeting Everyone;

We are planning wireless access plus an 'internet cafe'.  Attendees must bring their own wireless card.

There are lunches planned daily.  Most of the menus are buffet with options for those who prefer vegetarian.

Currently our preregistration list is 100 less than our pick up at the hotel.  Please send a reminder to your respective groups to pre-register for the January Interim meeting in order to save US $50 compared to on-site registration. The registration web page can be accessed through the URL -
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/vancouver_03.html and the pre-registration deadline is Friday, December 20th, 2002, at 6 PM Pacific time.

One final important note, if you or anyone in your group are planning to ship equipment to the meeting let me know immediately.  I will fax you a Canada Customs letter that must be include as part of the documents with the shipment.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Darcel

Darcel Moro
Face To Face Events Inc.