Re: [10GBASE-T] matlab ad hoc

Chris,

Thank you very much for the channel spec.   Now I think I can work on a
Matlab program that can give a good estimation of the achievable channel
throughput based on optimal DFE model.

Xiaopeng

"Chris DiMinico" <cd@mohawk-cdt.com>@majordomo.ieee.org on 01/17/2003
09:00:08 AM

Sent by:    owner-stds-802-3-10gbt@majordomo.ieee.org

To:    "Chris DiMinico" <cd@mohawk-cdt.com>, "William Jones"
       <wjones@solarflare.com>, <stds-802-3-10gbt@ieee.org>
cc:

Subject:    Re: [10GBASE-T] matlab ad hoc

Bill,

Please find the ISO 11801 channel specifications attached for:

1. Return Loss
2. Insertion Loss
3. Pair-to-Pair NEXT
4. Power Sum NEXT