RE: [10GBASE-T] question about the complexity reduction of MIMO

I realize you guys are all curious, but I'm sure you're smarter than you
are sounding.

Most of you are undoubtedly familiar with many techniques for reducing
computations in filter computations and for reuse of computations in
MIMO type processing.  If you are saying that the group has now gotten
to the point where all that is needed to demonstrate technical
feasibility is to get the ops count down, then we can focus on the
computational complexity aspect.

If the group really is at the point where all agree that feasibility is
only a matter of the ops count, then we will be happy to engage in a
discussion of reduction of the computational complexity.  However, I
suspect that there are other, less implementation-dependent matters to
consider.

George Zimmerman
CEO & CTO, SolarFlare Communications
9501 Jeronimo Road, Suite 100