Re: [10GBT-Cabling] Re: [10GBASE-T] channel model

Chris,

Frequency range of channel characterization should be such
that it would allow the fair evaluation of various line-
signalings. 1 GHz characterization, similar to that of Larry's,
would help us to reach that goal.

Joseph N. Babanezhad
Plato Labs.