[10GBASE-T] Call for presentations...

Title: Call for presentations...

Study Group Members,
The March Plenary meeting is quickly approaching (http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-303-MI-04.html).  See the previous URL for information on dates, hotels, registration and the Plenary agenda.

IEEE 802.3 Working Group will be meeting Monday and Thursday afternoon.  The 10GBASE-T Study Group will be meeting all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday and Thursday morning.  There will be basic administrative business to take care of Tuesday morning, then we will head directly into presentations.  Wednesday, we will have time for presentations all day.  Thursday morning is allocated for us to complete our business via "motion madness".  We have about 11 hours for presentations, and presentation time is on a first-come, first-served basis. Presentation guidelines can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/presentproc.html. All requests for presentation time can either be sent directly to me or can be sent to the reflector.  Presentations are not due at the time of the request, but they are due by Wednesday, March 5, 2003.

The Study Group will need to request re-affirmation at the 802.3 Closing Plenary on Thursday afternoon so we can meet in May and July.  A tentative agenda will be published once 50% of the presentation time has been allocated.

Thank you,
Brad
Brad Booth
Chair, 10GBASE-T Study Group